Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Porsche Panamera Road Trip

Daniel Terdiman, a reporter for CNET, put the new 2010 Porsche Panamera to the test. He drove for more than 5,200 miles over the course of 6 weeks around the East Coast in the new Panamera 4S. The Porsche 4S is all-wheel drive, and can do zero to 60 in 4.8 seconds. Wow! “Often when I’d walk back to wherever it was parked, I’d find people circling it, checking it out from every angle. And it didn’t stop when I was driving. More times than I can remember, I’d look over and see someone snapping pictures in the lane next to me,” comments Terdiman. The Panamera drives extraordinarily smooth and is quite comfortable and the acceleration was always swift. The Panamera included an awesome navigation system, iPod hookup, and extremely powerful engine. Overall, Terdiman loved driving a Porsche Panamera on Road Trip 2010. Interested in getting in a Porsche Panamera? Call us at (888)510-4711 or look through our inventory at http://www.porscheofnorthhouston.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment