Monday, November 8, 2010

Maisa Khalaf: Our PORSCHEcentric Finance Manager

Maisa was born in the Middle East and her family moved to Houston when she was two years old. She's lived here ever since. Her entree into the automotive business was in 2001 with a local BMW dealer where she worked her way up into the finance office in 2002. "Meeting people is my favorite thing about what I do for a living. Finding out what they do and who they are is fascinating." In her spare time, Maisa enjoys working out, traveling, and spending time with her family. She fell in love with Porsche when her friend owned a 2007 Cayenne and allowed her to get behind the wheel. He told her "to punch it" and her heart soared at that speed. "The more I drove that Cayenne the more I fell head over heels for Porsche. I have a true love for this brand."E-mail her with any financing questions you may have at mkhalaf@porscheofnorthhouston.com

No comments:

Post a Comment